Come Visit Us
You've made it this far. You deserve a beer.
Here's how we're currently operating:
1. Please put on a mask before entering the building. Make your way to the bar where you be assigned a table number and given a disposable menu.
2. All food & drinks will be ordered at the bar from one of our beertenders. We have marked spots 6' apart on the floor, so you can remain socially distant while waiting in line & ordering.
3. Once you've ordered you will be handed your beer/other drinks at the bar. We will take your phone number and text you when your food order is ready to pick up at the end of the bar.
4. Please find your table and remain seated unless you need to order more or use the bathroom facilities. All tables have been spaced 6' apart for your safety & will be sanitized between groups of guests.
6. If you need to move throughout the building to pick up food or use the facilities, a mask will be required. We ask that you dispose of any used containers & trash in one of the bins located throughout the building.
5. We prefer credit card-only transactions & will open tabs for each guest & close them with a 20% gratuity if you would like to avoid getting back in line to close your tab.
1. Our Beer Garden is currently open for seating. Please only sit at a table without a white number (those with white numbers need to be sanitized).
2. The Beer Garden bar will be open at busier times for food & beer ordering (a face mask is required when ordering). You will be given a white number to place on your table that signifies it needs to be sanitized once your party has left.
3. If the Beer Garden bar is closed, you may come inside to order (a mask is required inside) OR order online at & click the “Order Online” button.
4. We will take your phone number for food orders and text you when your food is ready. The pick-up area is located inside at the South end of the bar.
5. While enjoying the Beer Garden:
• Please sit in groups of no more than 6 & remain 6 feet apart from other groups.
• Please do not move tables closer to other groups. They have been placed 6 ft apart for your safety.
• When you have finished with your food & beverage containers, please dispose of them in the designated bins & tubs provided.