Come Visit Us
You've made it this far. You deserve a beer.
Here's how we're currently operating:
1. A mask is required to enter the building. We are currently limiting groups to no more than 8 people. Make your way to the bar to order all food & drinks with a friendly beertender.
2. We have marked spots 6' apart on the floor, so you can remain socially distant while waiting in line & ordering.
3. Please use the QR code/laminated menu on the bar to see the food menu. Once you've ordered you will be handed your beer/other drinks at the bar. We will bring your food order to you when it's ready. We will give you a black table number flag that we will use to find you for your food order.
4. Please find your table and remain seated unless you need to order more or use the bathroom facilities. A mask is required to move about the building & when a runner approaches your table to deliver your food. All tables have been spaced 6' apart for your safety & will be sanitized between groups of guests.
5. To limit contact, we ask that guests bus their own tables. Please dispose of all trash in one of the bins located throughout the building. Place your used dishes & glasses in the bus tubs provided.
6. We prefer credit card-only transactions & will open tabs for each guest. If you would like to avoid getting back in line to close your tab, we will close it for you at the end of the night with a 20% gratuity.
7. Please leave your black table number flag on your table when you leave, so we know to sanitize that table for the next guest.
1. A mask is required to enter the beer garden. We are currently limiting groups to no more than 8 people. Only remove your mask once you are seated at a table.
2. Beer garden seating is first come first served. Please seat yourself at any clean table.
3. Please use the QR code on your table to see the food menu.
4. Once you're ready to order, please make note of your table number, so you can provide it to the beertender. Make your way to the outside bar to order food & drinks.
5. The Beer Garden Bar is open every day (weather permitting) to order food & drinks.
6. If the Beer Garden Bar is closed, please come inside to order (a mask is required to enter the building).
7. Once you have ordered, please return to your table. A food runner will deliver your food order to you.
8. While enjoying the Beer Garden:
• Please sit in groups of no more than 8 & remain 6 ft apart from other groups.
• Please do not move tables closer to other groups. They have been placed 6 ft apart for your safety.
• Please do not congregate in standing groups or block entrances and exits.
•To limit contact, we ask that you bus your own table & dispose of your trash in one of the bins provided. Place your used dishes & glasses in the bus tubs provided.
Under normal circumstances, we can host private events for groups from 10 to 100 from holiday parties to baby showers, but we are currently only booking private parties of 30 or fewer guests.
What to know before you come